Chapter 6. Individual Differences, Work Stress and Health
- Cary L. Cooper Professor Editor-in-Chief President Chair Fellow2,
- Dr. James Campbell Quick Professor Fellow3 and
- Marc J. Schabracq health psychologist consultant4
Published Online: 17 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
International Handbook of Work and Health Psychology, Third Edition
How to Cite
Semmer, N. K. and Meier, L. L. (2009) Individual Differences, Work Stress and Health, in International Handbook of Work and Health Psychology, Third Edition (eds C. L. Cooper, J. C. Quick and M. J. Schabracq), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470682357.ch6
Lancaster University Management School, Lancaster University, Lancaster, LA1 4YW, UK
Goolsby Leadership Academy, The University of Texas at Arlington, PO Box 19377, Arlington, TX 76019-0377, USA
Human Factor Development, The Netherlands
- Published Online: 17 DEC 2009
- Published Print: 11 DEC 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470998069
Online ISBN: 9780470682357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!