This chapter was written by the author in his private capacity. No official support nor endorsement is intended nor should be inferred.
Biochemistry of halogenated organic compounds
Halides, Pseudo-Halides and Azides (1995)
Published Online: 15 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. All rights reserved.
Patai's Chemistry of Functional Groups
How to Cite
Kirk, K. L. 2009. Biochemistry of halogenated organic compounds. Patai's Chemistry of Functional Groups. .
- Published Online: 15 DEC 2009
- 3Biochemistry of the Thyroid Hormones
- 4Biochemistry of Selected Halogenated Organic Compounds
- 5Biochemistry of Polyhalogenated Organic Molecules
- 6Metabolism of Halogenated Organic Compounds—Biodehalogenation
- thyroid hormone biochemistry;
- thyroid hormone receptors;
- halogenation mechanism;
- biochemistry of selected halogenated organic compounds;
- halogenated terpenoids;
- halogenated organic compounds–biodehalogenation metabolism