Cathodic and Anodic Behaviour of Organic Compounds Possessing NN or > NN < Linkages
Hydrazo, Azo and Azoxy Groups (1997)
Published Online: 15 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. All rights reserved.
Patai's Chemistry of Functional Groups
How to Cite
Simonet, J. and Gueguen-simonet, N. 2009. Cathodic and Anodic Behaviour of Organic Compounds Possessing NN or > NN < Linkages. Patai's Chemistry of Functional Groups.
- Published Online: 15 DEC 2009
- 2Reduction—Cathodic Electron Transfers
- cathodic and anodic behavior of organic compounds;
- reduction–cathodic electron transfers;
- azobenzene as molecular model;
- specific cathodic reactions in azobenzene series;
- azoxy compounds;
- hydrazones - clevage or saturation;