Thermochemistry of Cyclobutane and Its Derivatives
Published Online: 15 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. All rights reserved.
Patai's Chemistry of Functional Groups
How to Cite
Liebman, J. F. and Slayden, S. W. 2009. Thermochemistry of Cyclobutane and Its Derivatives. Patai's Chemistry of Functional Groups.
- Published Online: 15 DEC 2009
- 1 Introduction, Scope and Definitions
- 2 Ring-Strain Energies of Cyclic Compounds
- 3 Hydrocarbon Substituents
- 4 Nitrogen-Containing Substituents
- 5 Oxygen-Containing Substituents
- 6 Halogenated Cyclobutanes and Cyclobutenes
- 7 Polycyclic Compounds Containing Cyclobutane
- 8 Aromatic Species and Four-Membered Rings
Keywords: thermochemistry of cyclobutane and its derivatives; ring-strain energies of cyclic compounds; hydrocarbon substituents; nitrogen-containing substituents; cyclobutanedicarboxylic acids; halogenated cyclobutanes and cyclobutenes; polycyclic compounds containing cyclobutane; cubanes and prismanes