Thermochemistry of Cyclobutane and Its Derivatives
Published Online: 15 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. All rights reserved.
Patai's Chemistry of Functional Groups
How to Cite
Liebman, J. F. and Slayden, S. W. 2009. Thermochemistry of Cyclobutane and Its Derivatives. Patai's Chemistry of Functional Groups. .
- Published Online: 15 DEC 2009
Choose one or more boxes to highlight terms.
- 1Introduction, Scope and Definitions
- 2Ring-Strain Energies of Cyclic Compounds
- 3Hydrocarbon Substituents
- 4Nitrogen-Containing Substituents
- 5Oxygen-Containing Substituents
- 6Halogenated Cyclobutanes and Cyclobutenes
- 7Polycyclic Compounds Containing Cyclobutane
- 8Aromatic Species and Four-Membered Rings
- thermochemistry of cyclobutane and its derivatives;
- ring-strain energies of cyclic compounds;
- hydrocarbon substituents;
- nitrogen-containing substituents;
- cyclobutanedicarboxylic acids;
- halogenated cyclobutanes and cyclobutenes;
- polycyclic compounds containing cyclobutane;
- cubanes and prismanes