Polar Effects in Decomposition of Peroxidic Compounds and Related Reactions
Published Online: 15 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. All rights reserved.
Patai's Chemistry of Functional Groups
How to Cite
Kim, S. S. 2009. Polar Effects in Decomposition of Peroxidic Compounds and Related Reactions. Patai's Chemistry of Functional Groups.
- Published Online: 15 DEC 2009
- 2Temperature Studies on the Rates of the Homolytic and Related Reactions
- aliphatic polar effect systems;
- thermal isomerization of ketenimines to nitriles;
- differential enthalpy vs. differential entropy plot;
- absolute rate theory and Bell–Evans–Polanyi principle;
- Leffler–Hammond postulate (LHP) and reactivity/selectivity (RSP);
- potential energy surface diagram (PESD);
- tert-Butyl peroxybenzoate (TBP) and electron transfer reaction (ETR);
- entropic dominance in homolytic reactions