Silyl and Stannyl Derivatives of Organocopper Compounds
Organocopper Compounds (2009)
Published Online: 17 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. All rights reserved.
Patai's Chemistry of Functional Groups
How to Cite
Pulido, F. J. and Barbero, A. 2011. Silyl and Stannyl Derivatives of Organocopper Compounds. Patai's Chemistry of Functional Groups. .
- Published Online: 17 JAN 2011
- silyl and stannyl derivatives of organocopper compounds;
- organocuprate chemistry, emerging as fundamental topics in organic chemistry;
- heteroatomcuprates containing Group IVA ligands;
- silylcuprates - interest of silylcuprates - in high reactivity toward electrophiles;
- structure of silylcuprates;
- synthesis of allylsilanes from α,β-unsaturated esters;
- success of cyclization - depending on relative reactivity of silylcuprate;
- stannylcuprates - preparation of stannylcuprates