Chapter 4. Prevention of Type 1 Diabetes
- William H. Herman2,
- Ann Louise Kinmonth3,
- Nicholas J. Wareham4 and
- Rhys Williams5
Published Online: 12 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
The Evidence Base for Diabetes Care, Second Edition
How to Cite
Skyler, J. S. (2010) Prevention of Type 1 Diabetes, in The Evidence Base for Diabetes Care, Second Edition (eds W. H. Herman, A. L. Kinmonth, N. J. Wareham and R. Williams), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470682807.ch4
Department of Internal Medicine and Epidemiology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
General Practice and Primary Care Research Unit, Department of Public Health and Primary Care, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
MRC Epidemiology Unit, Institute of Metabolic Science, Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge, UK
School of Medicine, Swansea University, Swansea, UK
- Published Online: 12 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 19 FEB 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470032749
Online ISBN: 9780470682807
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!