Chapter 4. Chirality as an Environmental Forensics Tool
- Stuart Harrad
Published Online: 29 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Persistent Organic Pollutants
How to Cite
Wong, C. S. and Warner, N. A. (2009) Chirality as an Environmental Forensics Tool, in Persistent Organic Pollutants (ed S. Harrad), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470684122.ch4
Division of Environmental Health and Risk Management, School of Geography, Earth, and Environmental Sciences, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, UK
- Published Online: 29 DEC 2009
- Published Print: 18 DEC 2009
Print ISBN: 9781405169301
Online ISBN: 9780470684122
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!