Chapter 14. Fundamental Social Causes of Health Inequalities
- Craig Morgan and
- Dinesh Bhugra
Published Online: 28 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Principles of Social Psychiatry, Second Edition
How to Cite
Phelan, J. C. and Link, B. G. (2010) Fundamental Social Causes of Health Inequalities, in Principles of Social Psychiatry, Second Edition (eds C. Morgan and D. Bhugra), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470684214.ch14
NIH Biomedical Research Centre and Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London, London, UK
- Published Online: 28 MAR 2010
- Published Print: 16 APR 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470697139
Online ISBN: 9780470684214
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!