Chapter 6. The Clock Starts Now: Feminism, Mothering and Attachment Theory in Child Protection Practice
- Brid Featherstone professor2,
- Carol-Ann Hooper senior lecturer3,
- Jonathan Scourfield Reader and
- Julie Taylor Professor4
Published Online: 30 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Gender and Child Welfare in Society
How to Cite
Krane, J., Davies, L., Carlton, R. and Mulcahy, M. (2010) The Clock Starts Now: Feminism, Mothering and Attachment Theory in Child Protection Practice, in Gender and Child Welfare in Society (eds B. Featherstone, C.-A. Hooper, J. Scourfield and J. Taylor), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470684771.ch6
University of Bradford, UK
University of York, UK
School of Nursing and Midwifery, University of Dundee, UK
- Published Online: 30 DEC 2009
- Published Print: 22 JAN 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470681862
Online ISBN: 9780470684771
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!