Chapter V. Section V: Forensic Science and the Law
- Niamh Nic Daéid
Published Online: 1 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Fifty Years of Forensic Science: A Commentary
How to Cite
Nic Daéid, N. (ed) (2010) Section V: Forensic Science and the Law, in Fifty Years of Forensic Science: A Commentary, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470686034.ch5
Centre for Forensic Science, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK
- Published Online: 1 MAR 2010
- Published Print: 19 MAR 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470684009
Online ISBN: 9780470686034
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!