Chapter 18. Quantitative Modeling in Noncancer Risk Assessment
- Dr. Kannan Krishnan PhD, DABT, FATS Professor Director visiting scientist3,
- Dr Melvin E. Andersen PhD, DABT, CIH, FATS Director4
Published Online: 30 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Quantitative Modeling in Toxicology
How to Cite
Zhao, Q. J., Haber, L., Kohrman-Vincent, M., Nance, P. and Dourson, M. (2010) Quantitative Modeling in Noncancer Risk Assessment, in Quantitative Modeling in Toxicology (eds K. Krishnan and M. E. Andersen), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470686263.ch18
Département de santé environnementale et santé au travail, Ecole de santé publique & Faculté de médecine, Université de Montréal, Montréal, Canada
Program in Chemical Safety Sciences, The Hamner Institutes for Health Sciences, Research Triangle Park, NC, USA
- Published Online: 30 MAR 2010
- Published Print: 26 MAR 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470998090
Online ISBN: 9780470686263
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!