Chapter 6. Ethylene from Renewable Resources
- Mikael Kjellin PhD industrial research leader3 and
- Ingegärd Johansson4
Published Online: 11 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Surfactants from Renewable Resources
How to Cite
Lundgren, A. and Hjertberg, T. (2010) Ethylene from Renewable Resources, in Surfactants from Renewable Resources (eds M. Kjellin and I. Johansson), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470686607.ch6
YKI, Institute for Surface Chemistry, Stockholm, Sweden
AkzoNobel Surfactants, Stenungsund, Sweden
- Published Online: 11 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 5 FEB 2010
Book Series Editors:
- Christian V. Stevens
Series Editor Information
Department of Organic Chemistry, Ghent University, Belgium
Print ISBN: 9780470760413
Online ISBN: 9780470686607
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!