Chapter 7. Fermentation-Based Building Blocks for Renewable Resource-Based Surfactants
- Mikael Kjellin PhD industrial research leader2 and
- Ingegärd Johansson3
Published Online: 11 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Surfactants from Renewable Resources
How to Cite
Berglund, K. A., Rova, U. and Hodge, D. B. (2010) Fermentation-Based Building Blocks for Renewable Resource-Based Surfactants, in Surfactants from Renewable Resources (eds M. Kjellin and I. Johansson), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470686607.ch7
YKI, Institute for Surface Chemistry, Stockholm, Sweden
AkzoNobel Surfactants, Stenungsund, Sweden
- Published Online: 11 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 5 FEB 2010
Book Series Editors:
- Christian V. Stevens
Series Editor Information
Department of Organic Chemistry, Ghent University, Belgium
Print ISBN: 9780470760413
Online ISBN: 9780470686607
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!