Chapter 14. Using a Public Health Approach to Address Student Mental Health
- Jerald Kay MD Professor Chair3 and
- Victor Schwartz MD University Dean of Students4
Published Online: 6 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Mental Health Care in the College Community
How to Cite
Davidson, L. and Locke, J. H. (2010) Using a Public Health Approach to Address Student Mental Health, in Mental Health Care in the College Community (eds J. Kay and V. Schwartz), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470686836.ch14
Department of Psychiatry, Boonshoft School of Medicine, Wright State University, East Medical Plaza, 627 S. Edwin Moses Dr, Dayton, OH 45408, USA
Yeshiva University, Associate Professor of Clinical Psychiatry and Behavioral Science, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 500 W.185th St., New York, NY 10033, USA
- Published Online: 6 APR 2010
- Published Print: 9 APR 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470746189
Online ISBN: 9780470686836
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!