Chapter 5. Essential Services in College Counseling
- Jerald Kay MD Professor Chair2 and
- Victor Schwartz MD University Dean of Students3
Published Online: 6 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Mental Health Care in the College Community
How to Cite
Eichler, R. J. and Schwartz, V. (2010) Essential Services in College Counseling, in Mental Health Care in the College Community (eds J. Kay and V. Schwartz), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470686836.ch5
Department of Psychiatry, Boonshoft School of Medicine, Wright State University, East Medical Plaza, 627 S. Edwin Moses Dr, Dayton, OH 45408, USA
Yeshiva University, Associate Professor of Clinical Psychiatry and Behavioral Science, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 500 W.185th St., New York, NY 10033, USA
- Published Online: 6 APR 2010
- Published Print: 9 APR 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470746189
Online ISBN: 9780470686836
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!