Chapter 19. Influenza Virosomes as Delivery Systems for Antigens
- Lene Jorgensen and
- Hanne Mørck Nielsen
Published Online: 11 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Delivery Technologies for Biopharmaceuticals: Peptides, Proteins, Nucleic Acids and Vaccines
How to Cite
Amacker, M., Moese, S., Kammer, A. R., Helenius, A. and Zurbriggen, R. (2009) Influenza Virosomes as Delivery Systems for Antigens, in Delivery Technologies for Biopharmaceuticals: Peptides, Proteins, Nucleic Acids and Vaccines (eds L. Jorgensen and H. M. Nielsen), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470688397.ch19
University of Copenhagen, Department of Pharmaceutics and Analytical Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Published Online: 11 DEC 2009
- Published Print: 20 NOV 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470723388
Online ISBN: 9780470688397
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!