Published Online: 15 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. All rights reserved.
Topley and Wilson's Microbiology and Microbial Infections
How to Cite
Fleischer, B. 2010. Superantigens. Topley and Wilson's Microbiology and Microbial Infections. .
- Published Online: 15 MAR 2010
- 2Pyrogenic Exotoxins of Staphylococcus aureus and Streptococcus pyogenes
- 3Mycoplasma arthritidis Superantigen
- 4Yersinia pseudotuberculosis Mitogen
- 5Mouse Mammary Tumor Viruses
- 6Human Endogenous Retroviruses
- 7More Superantigens?
- pyrogenic exotoxins of Staphylococcus aureus and Streptococcus pyogenes;
- Mycoplasma arthritidis superantigen;
- antigen recognition by T lymphocytes-most sensitive assays in biology;
- molecular mechanism of action-binding to MHC class II molecules;
- role of pyrogenic exotoxins as virulence factors;
- human endogenous retroviruses;
- M proteins of S. pyogenes-major virulence factors of group A streptococci