Respiroviruses: Parainfluenza Virus
Specific Viruses and Viral Infections
Published Online: 15 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. All rights reserved.
Topley and Wilson's Microbiology and Microbial Infections
How to Cite
Peluso, R. W. and Moscona, A. 2010. Respiroviruses: Parainfluenza Virus. Topley and Wilson's Microbiology and Microbial Infections. .
- Published Online: 15 MAR 2010
- 2Properties of the Viruses
- 3Clinical and Pathological Aspects of Infection with Human Parainfluenza Viruses
- respiroviruses-parainfluenza virus;
- viral entry and membrane fusion;
- viral interference-characterized by resistance of infected cells;
- primary transcription and replication;
- replication cycle;
- nontemplated nucleotide addition;