Chapter 8. An Exploration of Long-Term Far-Transfer Effects Following an Extended Intervention Program in the High School Science Curriculum
- Charles Desforges and
- Richard Fox
Published Online: 17 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2002 Blackwell Publishers Ltd
Teaching and Learning: The Essential Readings
How to Cite
Adey, P. and Shayer, M. (2002) An Exploration of Long-Term Far-Transfer Effects Following an Extended Intervention Program in the High School Science Curriculum, in Teaching and Learning: The Essential Readings (eds C. Desforges and R. Fox), Blackwell Publishers Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470690048.ch8
- Published Online: 17 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2002
Print ISBN: 9780631217480
Online ISBN: 9780470690048
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!