Chapter 18. Parallel Journeys in Professional Practice
Published Online: 10 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2001 Blackwell Science Ltd
Professional Practice in Health, Education and the Creative Arts
How to Cite
Higgs, J. and Titchen, A. (2001) Parallel Journeys in Professional Practice, in Professional Practice in Health, Education and the Creative Arts, Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470690659.ch18
- Published Online: 10 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 17 JUL 2001
Print ISBN: 9780632059331
Online ISBN: 9780470690659
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!