Chapter 22. Towards Professional Artistry and Creativity in Practice
Published Online: 10 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2001 Blackwell Science Ltd
Professional Practice in Health, Education and the Creative Arts
How to Cite
Higgs, J. and Titchen, A. (2001) Towards Professional Artistry and Creativity in Practice, in Professional Practice in Health, Education and the Creative Arts, Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470690659.ch22
- Published Online: 10 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 17 JUL 2001
Print ISBN: 9780632059331
Online ISBN: 9780470690659
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!