Chapter 8. Physical Status of Existing Buildings and Their Components with the Emphasis on Future Emissions
- Brian Atkin,
- Jan Borgbrant and
- Per-Erik Josephson
Published Online: 25 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2003 Blackwell Science Ltd
Construction Process Improvement
How to Cite
Hall, T. (2003) Physical Status of Existing Buildings and Their Components with the Emphasis on Future Emissions, in Construction Process Improvement (eds B. Atkin, J. Borgbrant and P.-E. Josephson), Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470690697.ch8
- Published Online: 25 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 8 JAN 2003
Print ISBN: 9780632064625
Online ISBN: 9780470690697
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!