Chapter 9. Discrimination in Medical Practice: Justice and the Obligations of Health Care Providers to Disadvantaged Patients
- Rosamond Rhodes,
- Leslie P. Francis and
- Anita Silvers
Published Online: 25 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Blackwell Guide to Medical Ethics
How to Cite
Francis, L. P. (2007) Discrimination in Medical Practice: Justice and the Obligations of Health Care Providers to Disadvantaged Patients, in The Blackwell Guide to Medical Ethics (eds R. Rhodes, L. P. Francis and A. Silvers), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470690932.ch9
- Published Online: 25 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405125833
Online ISBN: 9780470690932
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!