Chapter 16. The Book Trade Comes of Age: The Sixteenth Century
- Simon Eliot and
- Jonathan Rose
Published Online: 25 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
A Companion to the History of the Book
How to Cite
Shaw, D. J. (2007) The Book Trade Comes of Age: The Sixteenth Century, in A Companion to the History of the Book (eds S. Eliot and J. Rose), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470690949.ch16
- Published Online: 25 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 26 JUN 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405127653
Online ISBN: 9780470690949
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!