Chapter 13. The Role of the Archaeologist
- Michael Forsyth
Published Online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Understanding Historic Building Conservation
How to Cite
Davenport, P. (2007) The Role of the Archaeologist, in Understanding Historic Building Conservation (ed M. Forsyth), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470691823.ch13
Department of Architecture and Civil Engineering, University of Bath
- Published Online: 15 APR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405111720
Online ISBN: 9780470691823
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!