Chapter 7. Realms of Memory: Changing Perceptions of the Country House
- Michael Forsyth
Published Online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Understanding Historic Building Conservation
How to Cite
Waterfield, G. (2008) Realms of Memory: Changing Perceptions of the Country House, in Understanding Historic Building Conservation (ed M. Forsyth), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470691823.ch7
Department of Architecture and Civil Engineering, University of Bath
- Published Online: 15 APR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405111720
Online ISBN: 9780470691823
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!