12.5. Management of the Alcoholic Patient, Including Alcoholism and Extrahepatic Manifestations
- Juan Rodés MD1,
- Jean-Pierre Benhamou MD2,
- Andres T. Blei MD3,
- Jürg Reichen MD4 and
- Mario Rizzetto MD5
Published Online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Textbook of Hepatology: From Basic Science to Clinical Practice, Third Edition
How to Cite
Pageaux, G.-P. and Perney, P. (2007) Management of the Alcoholic Patient, Including Alcoholism and Extrahepatic Manifestations, in Textbook of Hepatology: From Basic Science to Clinical Practice, Third Edition (eds J. Rodés, J.-P. Benhamou, A. T. Blei, J. Reichen and M. Rizzetto), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470691861.ch12e
Director General, Hospital Clinic; Professor of Medicine, University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Professor of Hepatology, Université Denis Diderot Paris 7, Assistance Publique — Hôpitaux de Paris and Inserm U773, Service d'Hépatologie, Hôpital Beaujon, Clichy, France
Professor of Medicine and Surgery, Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL, USA
Professor of Medicine, University of Bern; Chief of Hepatology, University Hospital, Bern, Switzerland
Professor of Gastroenterology, University of Turin, Turin, Italy
- Published Online: 15 APR 2008
- Published Print: 18 JUN 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405127417
Online ISBN: 9780470691861
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!