Chapter 43. Placenta Previa and Related Placental Disorders
- John T. Queenan1,
- Catherine Y. Spong2 and
- Charles J. Lockwood3
Published Online: 7 APR 2008
Copyright © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Management of High-Risk Pregnancy: An Evidence-Based Approach, Fifth Edition
How to Cite
Oyelese, Y. (2007) Placenta Previa and Related Placental Disorders, in Management of High-Risk Pregnancy: An Evidence-Based Approach, Fifth Edition (eds J. T. Queenan, C. Y. Spong and C. J. Lockwood), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470691878.ch43
Professor and Chairman Emeritus, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington, DC
Professor and Chair, Yale University School of Medicine, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences, New Haven, CT
- Published Online: 7 APR 2008
- Published Print: 14 MAY 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405127820
Online ISBN: 9780470691878
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!