Chapter 10. Urological Surgery
- Fiona J McArthur-Rouse MSc, BSc (Hons), Cert Ed, RGN1 and
- Sylvia Prosser PhD, MSc, BEd (Hons)2
Published Online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Assessing and Managing the Acutely Ill Adult Surgical Patient
How to Cite
Felstead, I. and McLean, J. (2007) Urological Surgery, in Assessing and Managing the Acutely Ill Adult Surgical Patient (eds F. J. McArthur-Rouse and S. Prosser), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470691946.ch10
Principal Lecturer, Department of Adult Nursing Studies, Canterbury Christ Church University
Formerly Principal Lecturer, Department of Adult Nursing Studies, Canterbury Christ Church University
- Published Online: 15 APR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405133050
Online ISBN: 9780470691946
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!