Chapter 4. Post-Operative Pain Management
- Fiona J McArthur-Rouse MSc, BSc (Hons), Cert Ed, RGN1 and
- Sylvia Prosser PhD, MSc, BEd (Hons)2
Published Online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Assessing and Managing the Acutely Ill Adult Surgical Patient
How to Cite
McLean, J., Huntington, S. and McArthur-Rouse, F. J. (2007) Post-Operative Pain Management, in Assessing and Managing the Acutely Ill Adult Surgical Patient (eds F. J. McArthur-Rouse and S. Prosser), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470691946.ch4
Principal Lecturer, Department of Adult Nursing Studies, Canterbury Christ Church University
Formerly Principal Lecturer, Department of Adult Nursing Studies, Canterbury Christ Church University
- Published Online: 15 APR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405133050
Online ISBN: 9780470691946
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!