Chapter 9. Surgery of the Lower Gastrointestinal Tract
- Fiona J McArthur-Rouse MSc, BSc (Hons), Cert Ed, RGN1,
- Sylvia Prosser PhD, MSc, BEd (Hons)2
Published Online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Assessing and Managing the Acutely Ill Adult Surgical Patient
How to Cite
Felstead, I. (2008) Surgery of the Lower Gastrointestinal Tract, in Assessing and Managing the Acutely Ill Adult Surgical Patient (eds F. J. McArthur-Rouse and S. Prosser), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470691946.ch9
Principal Lecturer, Department of Adult Nursing Studies, Canterbury Christ Church University
Formerly Principal Lecturer, Department of Adult Nursing Studies, Canterbury Christ Church University
- Published Online: 15 APR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405133050
Online ISBN: 9780470691946
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!