Chapter 14. Raiding the Larder: A Quantitative Evaluation Framework and Trophic Signature for Seamount Food Webs
- Tony J. Pitcher1,
- Telmo Morato2,
- Paul J. B. Hart3,
- Malcolm R. Clark4,
- Nigel Haggan1 and
- Ricardo S. Santos2
Published Online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2007 Blackwell Publishing
Seamounts: Ecology, Fisheries & Conservation
How to Cite
Pitcher, T. J. and Bulman, C. (2007) Raiding the Larder: A Quantitative Evaluation Framework and Trophic Signature for Seamount Food Webs, in Seamounts: Ecology, Fisheries & Conservation (eds T. J. Pitcher, T. Morato, P. J. B. Hart, M. R. Clark, N. Haggan and R. S. Santos), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470691953.ch14
Fisheries Centre, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
Department of Oceanography and Fisheries, University of the Azores, Horta, Portugal
Department of Biology, University of Leicester, United Kingdom
National Institute of Water and Atmospheric Research, Wellington, New Zealand
- Published Online: 15 APR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405133432
Online ISBN: 9780470691953
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!