5. Workplace Mentoring: Theoretical Approaches and Methodological Issues
- Tammy D. Allen1 and
- Lillian T. Eby2
Published Online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Blackwell Handbook of Mentoring: A Multiple Perspectives Approach
How to Cite
Scandura, T. A. and Pellegrini, E. K. (2007) Workplace Mentoring: Theoretical Approaches and Methodological Issues, in The Blackwell Handbook of Mentoring: A Multiple Perspectives Approach (eds T. D. Allen and L. T. Eby), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470691960.ch5
Department of Psychology, University of South Florida
Department of Psychology, University of Georgia
- Published Online: 15 APR 2008
- Published Print: 10 MAY 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405133739
Online ISBN: 9780470691960
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!