Chapter 18. Clinical Integration of C-Reactive Protein for Primary and Secondary Risk Factor Stratification
- Jesse E. Adams MD, FACC1,
- Fred Apple PhD2 and
- Allan S. Jaffe MD3
Published Online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2007 Blackwell Publishing
Markers in Cardiology: A Case-Oriented Approach
How to Cite
Adams, J. E. (2007) Clinical Integration of C-Reactive Protein for Primary and Secondary Risk Factor Stratification, in Markers in Cardiology: A Case-Oriented Approach (eds J. E. Adams, F. Apple and A. S. Jaffe), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470691984.ch18
University of Louisville, Division of Cardiology 100 Mallard Creek, Louisville, KY 40202, USA
Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, Hennepin County Medical Center and University of Minnesota School of Medicine, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Cardiovascular Division and Cardiovascular Research, Institute and Division of Laboratory Medicine, Mayo Clinic and Medical School, Rochester, Minnesota, USA
- Published Online: 15 APR 2008
- Published Print: 30 JUL 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405134187
Online ISBN: 9780470691984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!