Chapter 16. Using Systematic Reviews in Health Services
- Christine Webb1,
- Brenda Roe2
Published Online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Reviewing Research Evidence for Nursing Practice: Systematic Reviews
How to Cite
Ciliska, D., Dobbins, M. and Thomas, H. (2008) Using Systematic Reviews in Health Services, in Reviewing Research Evidence for Nursing Practice: Systematic Reviews (eds C. Webb and B. Roe), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470692127.ch16
Professor of Health Studies, Faculty of Health and Social Care, University of Plymouth, UK
Professor of Health Sciences, Institute of Health Research, Faculty of Health and Applied, Social Sciences, Liverpool John Moores University, UK
- Published Online: 15 APR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405144230
Online ISBN: 9780470692127
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!