Chapter 5. GI Questionnaires
- Nicholas J. Talley MD MMedSc (ClinEpid) PhD1,
- G. Richard Locke III MD2,
- Yuri A. Saito MD MPH Chair2
Published Online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2007 Blackwell Publishing
How to Cite
Locke, G. R. (2008) GI Questionnaires, in GI Epidemiology (eds N. J. Talley, G. R. Locke and Y. A. Saito), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470692189.ch5
Department of Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Jacksonville, Florida, USA
Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, Minnesota, USA
- Published Online: 15 APR 2008
- Published Print: 4 JUN 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405149495
Online ISBN: 9780470692189
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!