Chapter 26. Role of Oral Pathogens in the Pathogenesis of Coronary Heart Disease
- Ronald Ross Watson1,2 and
- Douglas F. Larson3
Published Online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2007 Blackwell Publishing
Immune Dysfunction and Immunotherapy in Heart Disease
How to Cite
Holmstrup, P. (2007) Role of Oral Pathogens in the Pathogenesis of Coronary Heart Disease, in Immune Dysfunction and Immunotherapy in Heart Disease (eds R. R. Watson and D. F. Larson), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470692325.ch26
Department of Nutritional Sciences, The University of Arizona; and Sarver Heart Center, College of Medicine, The University of Arizona
Division of Health Promotion Sciences, Mel and Enid Zuckerman Arizona College of Public Health, The University of Arizona Tucson, AZ USA
Sarver Heart Center College of Medicine The University of Arizona Tucson, AZ USA
- Published Online: 15 APR 2008
- Published Print: 30 AUG 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405155687
Online ISBN: 9780470692325
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!