Chapter 2. Diverse Feminist Communication Styles: Challenges to Women and Leadership
- Jean Lau Chin,
- Bernice Lott,
- Joy K. Rice and
- Janis Sanchez-Hucles
Published Online: 17 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Women and Leadership: Transforming Visions and Diverse Voices
How to Cite
Yabusaki, A. S. (2007) Diverse Feminist Communication Styles: Challenges to Women and Leadership, in Women and Leadership: Transforming Visions and Diverse Voices (eds J. L. Chin, B. Lott, J. K. Rice and J. Sanchez-Hucles), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470692332.ch2
- Published Online: 17 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 10 MAY 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405155823
Online ISBN: 9780470692332
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!