Chapter 2. Diverse Feminist Communication Styles: Challenges to Women and Leadership
- Jean Lau Chin,
- Bernice Lott,
- Joy K. Rice and
- Janis Sanchez-Hucles
Published Online: 17 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Women and Leadership: Transforming Visions and Diverse Voices
How to Cite
Yabusaki, A. S. (2008) Diverse Feminist Communication Styles: Challenges to Women and Leadership, in Women and Leadership: Transforming Visions and Diverse Voices (eds J. L. Chin, B. Lott, J. K. Rice and J. Sanchez-Hucles), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470692332.ch2
- Published Online: 17 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 10 MAY 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405155823
Online ISBN: 9780470692332
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!