Chapter 2. Vasculitis and Connective Tissue Disease
- Thom W. Rooke MD1,
- Timothy M. Sullivan MD2 and
- Michael R. Jaff DO3
Published Online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2007 Society for Vascular Medicine and Biology
Vascular Medicine and Endovascular Interventions
How to Cite
Mohler, E. R. (2007) Vasculitis and Connective Tissue Disease, in Vascular Medicine and Endovascular Interventions (eds T. W. Rooke, T. M. Sullivan and M. R. Jaff), Society for Vascular Medicine and Biology, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470692356.ch2
Consultant, Division of Cardiovascular Diseases and Head, Section of Vascular Medicine, Mayo Clinic; John and Posy Krehbiel Professor of Medicine, Mayo Medical School, College of Medicine; Rochester, Minnesota
Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, North Central Heart Institute, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Director, Vascular Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital; Assistant Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School; Boston, Massachusetts
- Published Online: 15 APR 2008
- Published Print: 13 JUL 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405158275
Online ISBN: 9780470692356
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!