Chapter 22. Endovascular Techniques II: Wires, Balloons, and Stents
- Thom W. Rooke MD1,
- Timothy M. Sullivan MD2 and
- Michael R. Jaff DO3
Published Online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2007 Society for Vascular Medicine and Biology
Vascular Medicine and Endovascular Interventions
How to Cite
McPhail, I. R. (2007) Endovascular Techniques II: Wires, Balloons, and Stents, in Vascular Medicine and Endovascular Interventions (eds T. W. Rooke, T. M. Sullivan and M. R. Jaff), Society for Vascular Medicine and Biology, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470692356.ch22
Consultant, Division of Cardiovascular Diseases and Head, Section of Vascular Medicine, Mayo Clinic; John and Posy Krehbiel Professor of Medicine, Mayo Medical School, College of Medicine; Rochester, Minnesota
Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, North Central Heart Institute, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Director, Vascular Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital; Assistant Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School; Boston, Massachusetts
- Published Online: 15 APR 2008
- Published Print: 13 JUL 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405158275
Online ISBN: 9780470692356
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!