Chapter 26. Endovascular Treatment of Renal and Mesenteric Arterial Stenosis
- Thom W. Rooke MD1,
- Timothy M. Sullivan MD2 and
- Michael R. Jaff DO3
Published Online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2007 Society for Vascular Medicine and Biology
Vascular Medicine and Endovascular Interventions
How to Cite
Bjarnason, H. (2008) Endovascular Treatment of Renal and Mesenteric Arterial Stenosis, in Vascular Medicine and Endovascular Interventions (eds T. W. Rooke, T. M. Sullivan and M. R. Jaff), Society for Vascular Medicine and Biology, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470692356.ch26
Consultant, Division of Cardiovascular Diseases and Head, Section of Vascular Medicine, Mayo Clinic; John and Posy Krehbiel Professor of Medicine, Mayo Medical School, College of Medicine; Rochester, Minnesota
Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, North Central Heart Institute, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Director, Vascular Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital; Assistant Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School; Boston, Massachusetts
- Published Online: 15 APR 2008
- Published Print: 13 JUL 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405158275
Online ISBN: 9780470692356
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!