Chapter 12. Forest Landscape Structure, Degradation and Condition: Some Commentary and Fundamental Principles
- David B. Lindenmayer and
- Richard J. Hobbs
Published Online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Managing and Designing Landscapes for Conservation: Moving from Perspectives to Principles
How to Cite
Franklin, J. F. and Swanson, M. E. (2007) Forest Landscape Structure, Degradation and Condition: Some Commentary and Fundamental Principles, in Managing and Designing Landscapes for Conservation: Moving from Perspectives to Principles (eds D. B. Lindenmayer and R. J. Hobbs), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470692400.ch12
- Published Online: 15 APR 2008
- Published Print: 15 OCT 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405159142
Online ISBN: 9780470692400
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!