Chapter 12. When the Borders of Research and Personal Life Become Blurred: Thorny Issues in Conducting Dementia Research
- Athena McLean and
- Annette Leibing
Published Online: 17 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Shadow Side of Fieldwork: Exploring the Blurred Borders Between Ethnography and Life
How to Cite
McLean, A. (2007) When the Borders of Research and Personal Life Become Blurred: Thorny Issues in Conducting Dementia Research, in The Shadow Side of Fieldwork: Exploring the Blurred Borders Between Ethnography and Life (eds A. McLean and A. Leibing), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470692455.ch12
- Published Online: 17 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 9 AUG 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405161305
Online ISBN: 9780470692455
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!