Chapter 6. Value and Limitations of Clinical History in Assessing Cause of Syncope
- David G Benditt MD, FACC, FRCP(C), FHRS1,
- Michele Brignole MD, FESC2,
- Antonio Raviele MD, FESC3 and
- Wouter Wieling MD, PhD4
Published Online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2007 Blackwell Publishing
Syncope and Transient Loss of Consciousness: Multidisciplinary Management
How to Cite
Alboni, P. and Dinelli, M. (2007) Value and Limitations of Clinical History in Assessing Cause of Syncope, in Syncope and Transient Loss of Consciousness: Multidisciplinary Management (eds D. G. Benditt, M. Brignole, A. Raviele and W. Wieling), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470692639.ch6
Cardiac Arrhythmia Center, Department of Medicine, Cardiovascular Division, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, USA
Head, Department of Cardiology and Arrhythmologic Center, Ospedali Riuniti, Lavagna, Italy
Head, Cardiovascular Department, Umberto I Hospital, Venice-Mestre, Italy
Department of Medicine, Academic Medical Centre, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Published Online: 15 APR 2008
- Published Print: 28 SEP 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405176255
Online ISBN: 9780470692639
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!