Chapter Thirteen. How Language Contributes to Persisternce of Stereotypes as Well as Other, More General, Intergroup Issues
- Rupert Brown and
- Samuel L. Gaertner
Published Online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2003 Blackwell Publishers Ltd
Blackwell Handbook of Social Psychology: Intergroup Processes
How to Cite
Fiedler, K. and Schmid, J. (2003) How Language Contributes to Persisternce of Stereotypes as Well as Other, More General, Intergroup Issues, in Blackwell Handbook of Social Psychology: Intergroup Processes (eds R. Brown and S. L. Gaertner), Blackwell Publishers Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470693421.ch13
- Published Online: 15 APR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2003
Print ISBN: 9780631210627
Online ISBN: 9780470693421
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!