Chapter Fourteen. Social Influence in an Intergroup Context
- Rupert Brown and
- Samuel L. Gaertner
Published Online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2003 Blackwell Publishers Ltd
Blackwell Handbook of Social Psychology: Intergroup Processes
How to Cite
Mackie, D. M. and Wright, C. L. (2008) Social Influence in an Intergroup Context, in Blackwell Handbook of Social Psychology: Intergroup Processes (eds R. Brown and S. L. Gaertner), Blackwell Publishers Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470693421.ch14
- Published Online: 15 APR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2003
Print ISBN: 9780631210627
Online ISBN: 9780470693421
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!