Chapter TwentyThree. When and How School Desegregation Improves Intergroup Relations
- Rupert Brown and
- Samuel L. Gaertner
Published Online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2003 Blackwell Publishers Ltd
Blackwell Handbook of Social Psychology: Intergroup Processes
How to Cite
Schofield, J. W. and Eurich-Fulcer, R. (2003) When and How School Desegregation Improves Intergroup Relations, in Blackwell Handbook of Social Psychology: Intergroup Processes (eds R. Brown and S. L. Gaertner), Blackwell Publishers Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470693421.ch23
- Published Online: 15 APR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2003
Print ISBN: 9780631210627
Online ISBN: 9780470693421
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!