Chapter 22. Hammer Throwing: Problems and Prospects
- Vladimir M. Zatsiorsky
Published Online: 17 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2000 International Olympic Committee
Biomechanics in Sport: Performance Enhancement and Injury Prevention
How to Cite
Bartonietz, K. (2000) Hammer Throwing: Problems and Prospects, in Biomechanics in Sport: Performance Enhancement and Injury Prevention (ed V. M. Zatsiorsky), Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470693797.ch22
- Published Online: 17 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2000
Print ISBN: 9780632053926
Online ISBN: 9780470693797
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!