11. Fish Foraging and Habitat Choice: A Theoretical Perspective
- Paul J.B. Hart1 and
- John D. Reynolds2
Published Online: 10 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2002 Blackwell Science Ltd
Handbook of Fish Biology and Fisheries, Volume 1: Fish Biology
How to Cite
Mittlebach, G. G. (2002) Fish Foraging and Habitat Choice: A Theoretical Perspective, in Handbook of Fish Biology and Fisheries, Volume 1: Fish Biology (eds P. J.B. Hart and J. D. Reynolds), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470693803.ch11
Department of Biology, University of Leicester
School of Biological Sciences, University of East Anglia
- Published Online: 10 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 3 OCT 2002
Print ISBN: 9780632054121
Online ISBN: 9780470693803
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!